Executive Resumes by Rebecca Bosl
Executive Resumes - Executive Job Search
Rebecca Bosl provides executive resumes to clients across the U.S. from an office in Cleveland, OH. She works directly with clients providing executive resumes, career coaching, personal brand strategy, and executive job search coaching.
Why work with Rebecca Bosl for Executive Resumes?
Truth be told, many of my clients land their next job in 30-60 days, and even those with stagnant executive job searches, see them immediately get moving after we work together. This is because I communicate your value in a compelling way on your executive resume and LinkedIn profile.
YOUR ONLY WRITER - PERSONALIZED SERVICE
I write all executive resumes myself - not an unknown and potentially inexperienced subcontractor. I pride myself on offering top-tier, white-glove personalized service. I’m the person you’ll talk to on your initial call, and the writer you work with throughout the process.
STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN
Familiar with 100's of industries. I’ve studied a wide range of industries and am now able to come up to speed quickly in learning new ones. With a 20-year background in branding and market research, my natural bent to writing executive resumes is determining a client’s personal brand strategy.
Sit back and relax - no pre-work. Busy executives don’t have time for spending hours filling out forms and worksheets in the resume process. So, I capture all the information I need in a 90-minute phone call with you. The process is fast and easy, and you can get on your way and let me handle all of the writing.
FULL SUITE OF COACHING SERVICES
Career, Personal Branding and Job Search. Most take advantage of my job search coaching so they can conduct an effective search. Some hire me to do the executive job search for them. I use elite assessment tools that are not accessible on the internet and that are available to only 100 career coaches worldwide.
A note from the Founder:
My 20-year market research and branding background truly sets me apart as a personal branding expert, as I excel in communicating my clients’ brand on paper. With 12 career certifications, I am among the most highly certified career experts in the nation.
“Let's be honest - the executive job search process can be discouraging. Let me help you land your dream job faster and easier than you ever thought possible.
I truly am passionate about my work and honestly care about my clients – most become raving fans and refer others; some have become personal friends. I see what’s awesome about them and encourage them to reach for the stars.
I’m an optimistic and charismatic expert who provides personalized service and makes the entire process hassle-free. Let’s make your executive job search enjoyable and get you where you need to be quickly.
I look forward to working with you on your executive job search- let's have FUN and accomplish something AMAZING together!”
- Two Master's Degrees: Master of Business Administration (MBA); Master of Library Science (MLS)
- Three Resume Writing Certifications: Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM) – 1 of 33 worldwide and 1 of only 2 in Ohio; Nationally Certified Resume Writer (NCRW) – 1 of 50 worldwide and 1 of only 4 in Ohio; Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW - PARW)
- Five Career Coaching Certifications: Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS), Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Profiting from your Passions Coach (CPPC), Certified Employment Interview Specialist (CEIS), Certified WorkPlace Big 5 Assessments (WPB5)
- Three Personal Branding Certifications: Certified Reach Social Branding Strategist, 360 Reach Certified Strategist, Certified Personal Branding Strategist
- Two LinkedIn Certifications: Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE) and Linked University Graduate
- Two Strategy Certifications: Strategic Planning and Competitive Intelligence
Career services yield a return far greater than the initial investment.
Your time is valuable. It makes sense to outsource some tasks in your life so you can have more time to enjoy yourself. Especially those items that can use the expertise of a professional.
For those still working and looking for a job, the ROI will be in finding your new position faster and with less effort. For those who are unemployed, the ROI of working with us to accelerate your job search is tremendous.
If you’re thinking of going with your average resume and untested job search methods to “see how it goes”, consider the tremendous opportunity cost involved: think again.
Consider the cost of being unemployed.
|For an Annual Salary of||Monthly Cost||3-Month Cost|