Career Transition & Fresh-Start Job Landing Program for Students & New Grads
- Are you confused about what you would like to do in a career?
- Do you feel stuck or lost on how to bridge the gap from college to the working world?
- Are you ready to – or did you recently – graduate, only to find you haven’t landed a great job?
To be successful, you need to:
- Learn about your strengths and weaknesses, and discover what makes you a valuable person to hire.
- Communicate your career history and strengths in a compelling way.
- Get your career documents into the right hands.
- Secure the job or internship by shining during the job interview and follow-up stage.
Sound confusing? I get that. I’m Rebecca Bosl, and I can help you get moving in the right direction quickly. First of all, I can help you determine a best fit career with career transition coaching.
Next, my Fresh Start College and New Grad Job Landing Program is 8-10 weeks in length and covers career marketing documents and how to search for a job using modern strategies. You will work directly with me, and I’ll provide the knowledge and encouragement you need for success.
I’ve worked for many years with executives, helping them to land six or seven figure jobs that they love. Many of my clients asked if I could work with their college and post-college sons and daughters, to help them bridge the gap from school to work.
As students and recent grads became clear about what they wanted to do next, their faces lit up with excitement about entering the world of work. I was also able to help many students and recent grads land internships and jobs, in record time. And I followed them in their careers providing advice about personal development, promotions, long-term career planning, and how to thrive.
Unsure of your career direction? Click here to learn more about Career Transition Coaching
Need help landing your new job? Click here to learn more about our Fresh Start Student & New Grad Job Landing Program